If you care for the environment, bamboo combs are the way to go. Bamboo can be grown all over the world, plus it grows at a fast pace. Some species can even grow up to 33 inches per day. With that, you will have peace of mind that your comb came from a sustainable source that will not harm the environment. Great for massaging the scalp, unlike plastic combs, bamboo can stimulate circulation on the scalp without the scrapping feeling. The rounded ends can be used to massage the scalp to stimulate blood flow and boosts hair growth
- The massaging effect also stimulates the production of natural sebum on your scalp which can help condition your hair
- The brush can help condition your hair since it can evenly distribute natural hair oil down the hair shaft making your hair look softer, shinier, and feel silky soft!
- Bamboo combs are also great in removing knots and tangles without too much pulling. The bamboo teeth glide smoothly into the hair reducing hair fallout and pain on the scalp.
- Bamboo brushes produce less static than plastic brushes, making combing hair easier. It also allows you to style without extra effort
- Does not harbor smell, making it very easy to clean
- 1 oval hair bush
- 1 travel hairbrush
- 1 large paddle brush
- Weight: 8oz
HOW TO WASH:
When washing your bamboo comb, soak it in warm water with diluted soap. If there’s debris, use an old toothbrush and give the teeth a mild scrub. After cleaning, wipe the comb with a clean cloth and apply some oil. This will prevent splintering, given that the bamboo material is prone to it.
Consider oiling the brush after washing